Terms and Conditions of Member/Business Builders
As a Member/Business Builder of The GoTo Network I shall agree to and abide by the following Terms of Service of membership.
1 – The GoTo Network Pledge and Code of Conduct
- I will look to my immediate local chapter first, when promoting another business in my area.
- I will use our website to identify members in other local chapters, when a needed referral business does not exist in my immediate chapter.
- I will introduce every customer/client I service, to “The GoTo Network” website and explain the high standards of our organization.
- I will try to match each referral I receive, by giving my own new referral to another member.
- I will return phone calls and emails to members and referrals within 24 hours.
- I will conduct my business with honesty, integrity and trust.
- I will only sponsor new members who share the same high standards of our Code of Conduct.
- I will attend a minimum of three meetings each month (or at least 36 each year) with my local business group chapter. If I cannot attend a meeting, I may send a substitute in my place.
- I will treat all business group members and referrals with dignity and respect.
- I will visit our website often to give and receive referrals, for administrative purposes and for education.
Policies and Procedures
2 – General Policies
- Only one Member from each business classification may join a local chapter of The GoTo Network. Any conflicts of interest regarding business classifications will be decided by Chapter Officers.
- Membership is on a first come, first served basis. The first person to complete our online registration and pass the requirements of our background check will become the sole representative in a specific business classification, in that particular local chapter.
- Members must represent their primary occupation, not a part-time business. There must be only one business classification per membership and Member “infomercials” must only reflect this classification.
- Weekly meetings will take approximately 90 minutes, beginning at 7:30 AM, only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays. Members are required to arrive on time and to stay for the entire meeting.
- An individual may be a member of only one chapter of The GoTo Network at any given time.
- Members may visit other chapters as a Member/guest, up to one time per quarter (4 times per year). So long as this does not conflict with their assigned chapter meeting, and a Member does not already exist in the same business classification at the secondary chapter. Members must first contact the Chapter President or Vice President, for permission to attend the meeting of the chapter they would like to visit.
- Attendance is critical to the group. If a member cannot attend, one may send a substitute (not another member of the chapter) to the meeting in his/her place. If a substitute attends in your place, you will be considered present at the chapter meeting.
- Visitors may be invited to attend up to two chapter meetings as a guest. All guests will be introduced at the beginning of each meeting and will have the opportunity to briefly describe their business and what they do. Guests will not participate during the Member’s “infomercial” portion of the meeting.
- Leaves of absence are not permitted, except for medical leaves. A member may take a medical leave, pending all fees are paid for the time period. One may appoint a “substitute” to represent his/her business during an approved medical leave of absence.
- Members who wish to change their business classification must submit a new membership application, and have approval granted by Chapter Officers for the change.
- Transferring members must submit a new member application to the Chapter Officers of the new chapter for approval. Once approved, all fees are transferable.
- Ones membership may be revoked, for failure to comply with our Policies and Procedures, or The GoTo Network Pledge and Code of Conduct.
- Policies and Procedures are subject to change. Members will be notified of any changes via our website.
- All membership lists of The GoTo Network are for the purpose of giving and receiving referrals. The solicitation of other members is strictly prohibited (via e-mail, direct mail, or other means). Such solicitation may be grounds for immediate removal from The GoTo Network membership.
3 – Requirements of Membership
(Guidelines to Remain a Member in Good Standing)
- Attend a minimum of three meetings per month (or at least 36 meetings per year).
- Abide by The GoTo Network Pledge and Code of Conduct.
- Maintain a consumer rating average of 75% or higher.
- Pass each annual background check per The GoTo Network guidelines.
- Be current in all annual and monthly membership fees.
These five simple guidelines are crucial in supporting our high standards and continued growth and success. A Member may be involuntarily terminated by THE GOTO NETWORK, LLC for violating any of the terms of this Agreement or the provisions of any applicable laws.
4 – Requirements of Member/Business Builder
(Guidelines to Remain a Member/Business Builder in Good Standing)
- Attend a minimum of three meetings per month (or at least 36 meetings per year).
- Abide by The GoTo Network Pledge and Code of Conduct.
- Maintain a consumer rating average of 75% or higher.
- Pass each annual background check per The GoTo Network guidelines.
- Be current in all annual and monthly membership fees.
These five simple guidelines are crucial in supporting our high standards and continued growth and success. A Member/Business Builder may be involuntarily terminated by THE GOTO NETWORK, LLC for violating any of the terms of this Agreement or the provisions of any applicable laws. Future compensation to the Member/Business Builder may also be terminated. If this were to happen, a re-qualification under the provisions below are available to the Business Builder.
5 – Requirements of Business Builder Non-Member
(Guidelines to Remain a Business Builder in Good Standing)
To maintain the status of Business Builder Non-Member one must personally sponsor a minimum of two new members per month, as qualified and accepted Members. These new Members must remain Members in good standing. A Business Builder Non-Member must maintain a cumulative sponsorship of two (2) new, qualified and accepted members per month. A Business Builder Non-Member may be involuntarily terminated by THE GOTO NETWORK, LLC for violating any of the terms of this Agreement or the provisions of any applicable laws. Future compensation to the Business Builder may also be terminated.
6 – Annual Member Background Checks and Licenses
All Members of The GoTo Network must agree to a comprehensive background check, by Backgroundchecks.com or other background check company as determined solely by The GoTo Network, as a condition of membership. Acceptance shall be based upon the satisfactory completion of the guidelines set forth, by the background check. Members must also agree to pass a recurring annual background check and to keep all job specific licenses current, to remain a Member in good standings.
By agreeing to have a comprehensive background check completed, you are adding a level of integrity to your reputation beyond the goods and services you provide. All information acquired from the background check report is private. This information is a validation of your credentials.
The GoTo Network has enlisted the services of Backgroundchecks.com, as a third party vendor, for the benefit of all Members. This service allows you the opportunity to provide added assurance to customers/clients visiting The GoTo Network website that you are a professional and trustworthy business person. The GoTo Network reserves the right to supplement or change the company used to conduct the background check of its Members.
7 – No MLM (Multi Level Marketing) Policy
The GoTo Network has a no Multi Level Marketing Policy (MLM) for its membership. Many networking groups currently in the marketplace allow multi level marketers to join and promote their opportunity at meetings. The primary function of most MLM opportunities is to recruit other people into their business. While there are some fine products being promoted with this method of marketing, the focus is on growing an army of recruits. Unfortunately, many people have had a negative experience with overzealous representatives trying to grow their network. We want to eliminate any possibility of our members feeling pressured to try products they don’t want or need or be concerned with on-going attempts from fellow members to recruit them into the business they represent. Our business model is strictly for professionals, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and independent sales representatives of non-MLM companies.
8 -The GoTo Network Statement of Policies and Procedures
For Business Builders
Pledge and Code of Conduct
As a Business Builder of THE GOTO NETWORK, LLC (hereinafter “The GoTo Network” or “GoTo Network” or “the Company”) I hereby promise and agree that:
- I will be honest and forthright in all my transactions while acting as a Business Builder of The GoTo Network, and will perform all activities in a manner that will enhance my reputation and the reputation of The GoTo Network.
- I will not engage in any illegal or deceptive practice.
- I will be courteous and respect the time and privacy of everyone I contact or solicit in the course of my GoTo Network business. I recognize that The GoTo Network’s policies anticipate and require the highest ethical conduct of The GoTo Network Business Builders in all their GoTo Network business dealings.
- I will fulfill my leadership responsibilities as a Sponsor, including training and providing support to the Business Builders in my organization. I understand that the people I sponsor will have an increased opportunity for success in The GoTo Network when they receive ongoing training and support.
- I will make no income claims or representations regarding The GoTo Network compensation plan, except those in The GoTo Network literature. I acknowledge that a GoTo Network Business Builder’s success depends on many variables, such as amount of time and effort committed to his or her business and his or her skills and organizational ability.
- I will make no claims for The GoTo Network Membership or its income opportunity except as published in official GoTo Network literature. I understand that even my truthful reports of personal experience of benefits received from The GoTo Network Membership or its income opportunity may be interpreted as improper GoTo Network claims if I use those experiences as a sales device.
- I understand and agree that I am solely responsible for all financial and legal obligations incurred by me in the course of my business as a Business Builder of The GoTo Network, including self-employment taxes, income taxes, sales taxes, license fees, etc. I understand that I am an independent contractor for all federal and state tax purposes.
- I will compete aggressively but fairly, and I will respect the participants of other network marketing opportunities. I will not solicit from the distributor lists or customer lists of other network marketing companies, nor focus sales or recruiting efforts solely on the customers or distributors of any other single company. I will not use sales materials that are regarded as proprietary by other companies.
9 – Operational Policies and Procedures for Business Builders
- Becoming a Business Builder. An applicant becomes a Business Builder ofThe GoTo Network when the following requirements are completed:
- The applicant pays a one year membership fee of $299 to become a Member/Business Builder; and
- The applicant’s completed Application with payment of the $299 one year membership fee has been received and accepted by The GoTo Network corporate office.
- The $299 membership fee is available to Members only, but a Membership purchase is not required to become a Business Builder, as per paragraph 4 below.The GoTo Network reserves the right to decline any Business Builder Application, including the application of any person who has had a financial interest of any kind in any GoTo Network Business Builder position under a different enroller in the preceding six months.
- Legal age. Business Builders must be of legal age in the state or province of their residence.
- Business Builder rights. All Business Builders are authorized to sellThe GoTo Network Membership, and to participate inThe GoTo Network compensation plan. All Business Builders may sponsor new Business Builders.
- No Membership purchase required.The Company may permit a non-Member to become a Business Builder. An additional Membership enrollment will be required to offset the lack of a personal Membership enrollment, for commission qualification. The non-Member applicant shall pay a one year administration fee of $199.95 which includes a Start-Up Kit of sales materials (not for resale.) A Business Builder who cancels their Membership and who wishes to retain Business Builder status, must immediately pay the one year administration fee of $199.95, and immediately becomes subject to the non-Member Business Builder compensation plan terms.
- Married couples. Married couples who both wish to participate may maintain individual Business Builder positions, as long as one is the direct sponsor of the other, or they have the same sponsor.
- Simultaneous interests. Business Builders may not have a financial interest in more than one Business Builder position without the written consent ofThe GoTo Network.
- Fictitious and assumed names prohibited. A person or entity may not apply as a Business Builder using a fictitious or assumed name.
- Independent Contractor status. All Business Builders are independent contractors with The GoTo Network, and not franchisees, joint ventures, partners, employees, or agents of The GoTo Network. Business Builders are strictly prohibited from stating or implying, whether orally or in writing that they are franchisees, joint ventures, partners, employees, or agents of The GoTo Network. Business Builders may not bind The GoTo Network to any obligation.
- Annual renewal. All Member/Business Builders must renew their Business Builders position annually. The annual renewal fee of $299 is due on the anniversary date of the initial payment of the $299 Member/Business Builder fee. All non-Member Business Builders must pay an annual renewal fee of $199.95 to The GoTo Network on the anniversary date of their Business Builder’s application.
- Indemnity. Business Builders agree to indemnify and hold harmlessThe GoTo Network, its shareholders, employees, agents, and successors in interest from and against any claim, demand, liability, loss, cost, or expense, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees arising or alleged to arise in connection with the Business Builders position, and any matter related to the Business Builder’s performance under the Business Builder Agreement.
- Taxes. Business Builders will be treated as independent contractors for all federal or state tax purposes. As independent contractors, Business Builders will not be treated as employees, franchisees, joint ventures, partners, or agents with respect to the Internal Revenue Code, Social Security Act, Federal Unemployment Tax Act, state unemployment acts, or any other federal, state, or local statue, ordinance, rule, or regulation.
- Legal compliance. All Business Builders shall comply with all federal and state statutes and regulations and local ordinances and regulations concerning the operation of their businesses. All Business Builders are responsible for their own managerial decisions and expenditures, including all estimated income and self-employment taxes. At the end of each calendar year,The GoTo Network will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for non-employee compensation for Business Builders as required by law.
- Business Builder identification number. All Business Builders will be required to provide a Social Security number, andThe GoTo Network will use this number until such time as a Business Builder identification number is assigned and for all government reporting purposes. While respecting the rights of the ‘un-numbered,’The GoTo Network chooses, as a right of contract, to only enter into agreements with those who are willing to provide a social security number. The Business Builder identification number must be indicated by the Business Builder on all correspondence withThe GoTo Network, including paperwork for sponsoring and enrolling
- No exclusive territories. There are no exclusive territories for sponsoring or enrolling purposes, nor shall any Business Builder imply or state that he or she does have an exclusive territory. There are no geographical limitations (within the U.S. and its possessions) on Business Builder enrolling.
- Enrolling not compensated.The GoTo Network Business Builders may sponsor other Business Builders intoThe GoTo Network program. However, Business Builders are compensated only on Membership enrollments, and never for sponsoring additional Business Builders into the program.
- Multiple applications. If one applicant submits multiple Applications, only the first completed form to be received byThe GoTo Network will be accepted.The GoTo Network reserves the right to resolve such disputes.
- Obligations of Sponsors. Business Builders who choose to sponsor are required to assure the adequate training of their sponsored Business Builders. ‘Adequate training’ includes (but is not limited to) education regardingThe GoTo Network rules and regulations, compensation plan, Membership information, sound business practices, sales strategies, and ethical behavior. A sponsor must maintain an ongoing, professional leadership association with Business Builders in his/her organization and must fulfill the obligation of performing as a bona fide mentor or trainer in the enrollment of Members. Examples of such supervision may include, but are not limited to: newsletters, written correspondence, personal meetings, telephone contact, voice mail, electronic mail, training sessions, accompanying individuals toThe GoTo Network training, and sharing genealogy information with those sponsored. Business Builders should be able to provide evidence toThe GoTo Network upon request of ongoing fulfillment of sponsorship responsibilities.
- Changing sponsors not permitted. The changing of sponsors by Business Builders is not permitted, so as to maintain the important principle of the integrity of the lines of sponsorship. In an unusual case of fraud or illegality, a written request to investigate and review, will be given consideration by the Company.
- Voluntary termination. A Business Builder may voluntarily terminate his or her Business Builder position by failing to renew when applicable or upon written notice toThe GoTo Network. Voluntary termination is effective upon receipt of such notice byThe GoTo Network at its home office. A Business Builder who terminates his or her Business Builder position may reapply after waiting six months from termination.
- Involuntary Termination. A Business Builder may be involuntarily terminated byThe GoTo Network for violating any of the terms of this Agreement or the provisions of any applicable laws.
- Appeals An involuntarily terminated Business Builder may appeal the termination by submitting a letter of appeal, stating the grounds of the appeal. This letter must be sent U. S. Mail or private delivery service RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED and must be received byThe GoTo Network within 15 days of the date of mailing of the Company’s initial termination notice. If the Company has not received a letter of appeal by that deadline, the involuntary termination shall automatically become final.
- Limits on transferability or sale A Business Builder may sell, assign, or transfer his or her Business Builders position to a non-The GoTo Network Business Builder, but first must grant the immediate sponsor a right of first refusal. No sale, assignment, or transfer of any Business Builder position shall be effective without the prior written approval ofThe GoTo Network whose approval will not be unreasonably withheld. If it is determined in the Company’s sole discretion that the Business Builder position was transferred in an effort to circumvent compliance with this Agreement, the transfer shall be declared null and void, and the Business Builder entity shall revert back to the transferring Business Builder, who shall be treated as if the transfer had never occurred from the reversion day forward. An administrative fee may be charged for changing the corporate records.
- Confidentiality Agreement. Information contained in any genealogy or downline report provided to a Business Builder byThe GoTo Network is proprietary and confidential toThe GoTo Network, and is transmitted to the Business Builder in strictest confidence. The Business Builder agrees that he or she will not disclose any such information to any third party directly or indirectly, nor use the information to compete withThe GoTo Network or for any purpose other than promotingThe GoTo Network income opportunity. The Business Builder andThe GoTo Network agree that, but for this agreement of confidentiality and non-disclosure,The GoTo Network would not provide the information to the Business Builder. Any Business Builder who is found to be in violation of this rule risks suspension or termination.The GoTo Network reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent of the law.
- Succession. Upon the death of a Business Builder, the Business Builder position shall pass by will or intestate succession, as provided by law.The GoTo Network will require the successor in interest to sign and be bound by the then current Business Builder Agreement. The successor shall then be entitled to all the rights and subject to all the obligations, just as any other GoTo Network Business Builder.
- Trademarks. The nameThe GoTo Network is the trademark of, and owned byThe GoTo Network. OnlyThe GoTo Network is authorized to produce and market products and literature under these trademarks. Use ofThe GoTo Network name on any item not produced or authorized byThe GoTo Network is prohibited.
- Imprinted checks.The GoTo Network Business Builders are not permitted to useThe GoTo Network trade name or any of its trademarks on their business or personal checking accounts. However, Business Builders may imprint theirThe GoTo Network business checks as being an ‘Independent Business Builder ofThe GoTo Network products.’
- Yellow and white page listing. Business Builders are not permitted to useThe GoTo Network trade name or trademarks in advertising their telephone or fax numbers in the white or yellow page sections of the telephone book.
- Imprinted business cards or letterheads.The GoTo Network Business Builders are not permitted to incorporate into their own business card or letterhead graphics any GoTo Network trade name or trademarks. Only the approvedThe GoTo Network graphics version and wording are permitted, and letterhead must be ordered either fromThe GoTo Network directly or from a GoTo Network approved source.
- Company literature. Only officialThe GoTo Network literature may be used in presentingThe GoTo Network Membership andThe GoTo Network income opportunity. Company literature may not be duplicated or reprinted without prior written permission fromThe GoTo Network. All promotional material of any nature, including electronic, must be approved in advance and in writing byThe GoTo Network.
- Media interviews. Business Builders are prohibited from granting radio, television, newspaper, or magazine interviews, or using public appearances, public speaking engagements, or making any type of statement to the public media to publicizeThe GoTo Network, its Membership or their individualThe GoTo Network business except with the express, written approval ofThe GoTo Network. All media contacts and inquiries must be coordinated through the approval and representation of a GoTo Network Corporate Representative.
- Internet and web site policy. a) No Business Builder may independently design or publish a web site that uses the names, logos, or product descriptions ofThe GoTo Network without written permission fromThe GoTo Network. b) No Business Builder may use ‘blind’ ads on the Internet making Membership or income opportunity representations that are or may be associated withThe GoTo Network. c) No Business Builder may under any circumstance use the Internet for the purpose of indiscriminate ‘bulk’ or unsolicited mailing, generally known as ‘spamming.’ d) No Business Builder may violate any local, state, or federal laws regarding the Internet or any generally accepted ethical codes of Internet conduct.
- Independent communications. Business Builders, as independent contractors, are encouraged to distribute information and direction to their respective downlines.The GoTo Network encourages the use of newsletters, training workshops, and other organizational programs. Business Builders must identify their personal communications as such, and not give the impression that such communications are the official communications ofThe GoTo Network.
- Business Builder training. Business Builders are responsible for providing training to the Business Builders they sponsor. Training assistance is provided inThe GoTo Network Start-Up materials and onThe GoTo Network website. Also, each Business Builder receives periodic GoTo Network publications that includes ongoing training and Membership information. Further, Business Builders may attend local and regional training workshops for Business Builders, and participate inThe GoTo Network-originated national training conference calls.
- Endorsements. No endorsements of any kind, including byThe GoTo Network officers, may be alleged, except as expressly communicated inThe GoTo Network literature or approved in writing.
- Copying prohibited. Business Builders shall not copy for sale or personal use audio or video taped material detailingThe GoTo Network income opportunity or product or service presentations, events, or speeches, including conference calls without written permission fromThe GoTo Network.The GoTo Network may seek injunctive relief or damages from the violator for the unauthorized use ofThe GoTo Network copyrights, trademarks, and materials. Video or audio taping ofThe GoTo Network meetings and conferences is strictly prohibited. Still photography is allowable at the discretion of the meeting host.
- Telephone answering. Business Builders may not answer the telephone by saying ‘The GoTo Network,’ or in any other manner that would lead the caller to believe that he or she has reached the corporate offices ofThe GoTo Network.
- Calendar period. Commissions, overrides, and achievement awards and recognition are calculated on a calendar month basis.
- Commission payments. Consult the compensation plan.
- State Buy-Back Laws. A resigning or terminated Business Builder in GA, LA, MA, MD, MT, PR, TX, OK or WY are entitled to the benefits of the buy-back statute of their jurisdiction, regarding any inventory, sales aid or administration fee paid.
- Liability. To the extent permitted by law,The GoTo Network shall not be liable for and Business Builder releasesThe GoTo Network from, and waives all claims for any loss of profits, direct or indirect, special or consequential damages or any other loss incurred or suffered by Business Builder as a result of (a) the breach by Business Builder of this Agreement, (b) the operation of Business Builder’s business, (c) any incorrect or wrong data or information provided by Business Builder, or (d) the failure to provide any information or data necessary forThe GoTo Network to operate its business, including without limitation, the enrollment and acceptance of Business Builder into the income opportunity or the payment of commissions and bonuses.
- Record-keeping.The GoTo Network encourages all its Business Builders to keep complete and accurate records of all their business dealings. A recommended publication is the Retail Industry ATG – Chapter 3 – Examination Techniques for Specific Industries (Direct Sellers), available from the IRS web site.
- Income claims. No income claims, representations, or projections may be made to prospective Business Builders. Obviously, any false, deceptive or misleading claims regarding the opportunity or Membership are prohibited. Business Builders occasionally represent hypothetical income figures based upon the power of network marketing as actual income projections. This is counter-productive, and prohibited, since new Business Builders may be quickly disappointed if their results are not as rapid as the hypothetical model.
- Governmental endorsement. Federal and state regulatory agencies do not approve or endorse direct selling programs. Therefore, Business Builders may not represent or imply, directly or indirectly, thatThe GoTo Network program has been approved or endorsed by any governmental agency.
- Amendments.The GoTo Network reserves the right to amend this Agreement, its prices, product availability, and compensation plan as it deems appropriate. Amendments will be communicated to all Business Builders throughThe GoTo Network publications and website. Amendments are effective and binding on all Business Builders as of the date of their publication.
- Non-waiver provision. No failure ofThe GoTo Network to exercise any power under this Agreement or to insist upon strict compliance by a Business Builder with any obligation or provision herein, and no custom or practice of the parties at variance with this Agreement, shall constitute a waiver of the Company’s right to demand exact compliance with this Agreement. Waiver by the Company can only be made in writing by an authorized officer of the Company.
The Company’s waiver of any particular default by a Business Builder shall not affect or impair the Company’s rights with respect to any subsequent default, nor shall it affect in any way the rights or obligations of any other Business Builder.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement, including these rules and regulations, or any specification or operating procedure whichThe GoTo Network has prescribed is held to be invalid or unenforceable under law or rule of any applicable jurisdiction,The GoTo Network shall have the right to modify the invalid or unenforceable provision to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable. The Business Builder shall be bound by any such modification. The modification will be effective only in the jurisdiction in which it is required.
- Jurisdiction. All disputes and claims relating to this Agreement,The GoTo Network compensation plan, its products, the rights and obligations of a Business Builder andThe GoTo Network, or any other claims or causes of action relating to the performance of this Agreement by either party, shall be governed by the laws of Florida and shall be adjudicated totally and finally in Fort Myers, Florida, or such other location asThe GoTo Network prescribes. Louisiana residents only: In the event of a dispute for jurisdictional purposes, a Louisiana resident Business Builder shall be entitled to file an adjudicatory claim or lawsuit in the jurisdiction of Louisiana and the governing law shall be Louisiana law.
- Limitation of damages. To the extent permitted by law,The GoTo Network and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and other representatives shall not be liable for, and the Business Builder hereby releases the foregoing from and waives any claim for loss of profit, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages which may arise out of any claim whatsoever relating toThe GoTo Network’s performance, non-performance, act, or omission with respect to the business relationship or other matters between the Business Builder andThe GoTo Network whether sounding in contract, tort, or strict liability. Furthermore, it is agreed that any damage to the Business Builder shall not exceed, and is hereby expressly limited to, the amount of unsoldThe GoTo Network products and services owned or held by the Business Builder and commissions owing.
If a Business Builder files a timely appeal,The GoTo Network will, in its sole discretion, review and reconsider the termination and notify the Business Builder of its decision. The decision of the Company shall be final and subject to no further review. If the appeal is denied, the termination shall remain in effect as of the date of the Company’s original termination notice.
10 – Becoming a Business Builder – ProPay Account
To receive compensation for sponsoring new Members into The GoTo Network one must first create a personal ProPay Account. The GoTo Network, MasterCard debit card is necessary for the payment of any and all compensation. Each Member/Business Builder will receive a personal, MasterCard, debit card used for direct electronic deposit of all compensation. Establishing your ProPay account and delivery of your debit card may take up to two weeks.
A Member cannot be recognized, or compensated for sponsoring new Members without first establishing a personal Business Builder – ProPay Account.
11 -The GoTo Network Compensation Plan
The GoTo Network compensation plan is designed to compensate Members in good standing who have elected to become Business Builders, and have sponsored others to become new Members of The GoTo Network. A Member/Business Builder will qualify for compensation payment, upon receipt of their first $299 annual Member/Business Builder fee, paid to THE GOTO NETWORK, LLC.
Fast Start Bonus (paid one time upon new membership) to be paid on each personally enrolled new member, after payment has been received by THE GOTO NETWORK, LLC of their first $299 annual Member/Business Builder fee.
|Personally Enroll 1-2 New Members|
|Personal Enroller Bonus||$50 (on each new Member)|
|Personally Enroll 3-5 New Members|
|Fast Start Bonus:||$75 (on each new Member)|
|Personally Enroll 6 or More New Members|
|Fast Start Bonus:||$100 (on each new Member)|
Monthly Membership Income (residual income paid each month)
Personally sponsor new members (as indicated below) and you will receive the following monthly payment on each new member, paid through the level you have achieved. Residual payments are not retroactive and will begin on each sponsored new member once they have paid their first $299 annual Member/Business Builder fee to THE GOTO NETWORK, LLC.
Personally Sponsored Members & Monthly Residual Income
* Level 1, represents new members that you have personally sponsored.
Level 2, represents new members sponsored by the members that you have personally sponsored.
This continues through 7 levels.
12 – Business Builder Rank Names
As a Business Builder sponsors additional new Members into The GoTo Network he/she will achieve different levels, or Rank Names. The higher the Rank Name, the deeper the level of compensation for the Business Builder. Following are the seven levels of Rank Names that a Business Builder may achieve; along with the required, personally sponsored new members needed to reach each level.
|Rank Name||Personally Sponsored New Members|
|Business Builder Level 1||1|
|Business Builder Level 2||2|
|Business Builder Level 3||3, 4|
|Elite Business Builder Level 1||5, 6, 7|
|Elite Business Builder Level 2||8, 9, 10|
|Elite Business Builder Level 3||11, 12, 13, 14|
|Premier Business Builder||15+|
Rank Names, along with all compensation paid to a Business Builder is accurately tracked and recorded by our advanced software. Business Builders will have access to their own personal extranet website of this software. Here they may review different reports and diagrams for tracking their personal Rank Name, downline genealogy and compensation paid.
The GoTo Network, LLC is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe it is important for you to know how we treat the information that we receive about you while you’re visiting our site.
In general, you can visitThe GoTo Network, LLC on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Our web servers collect the IP addresses, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information is used to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc.The GoTo Network, LLC uses this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content presented within.
There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and address. When information is needed, we will try to let you know at the time of collection how we will use the personal information. Usually, the personal information we collect is used only by us to respond to your inquiry, process an order or allow you to access specific account information. We may disclose your information as required by law or to trusted contractors. Our contractors treat your information as confidential and are supplied only the information necessary to assist us in providing our services to you. We do not sell personal or confidential information about you to anyone for any reason.
If you ever receive an e-mail fromThe GoTo Network, LLC asking for your name, username or password for any secured areas ofThe GoTo Network, LLC website, only respond if you already submitted information toThe GoTo Network, LLC and make sure that the e-mail that you receive is fromThe GoTo Network, LLC Corporate Staff Member. In general, this applies to anyone who has contacted you with an e-mail address that corresponds to the ‘@thegotonetwork.com” domain.
If anyone asks you for usernames or passwords, and they don’t seem to originate fromThe GoTo Network, LLC, do not reply. Check first withThe GoTo Network, LLC Webmaster (email below) to verify that the person or persons are fromThe GoTo Network, LLC and that they are asking for legitimate information. This policy ensures that confidential information is not given out that may compromise privacy for you or other GoTo Network Members.
If you arrived atThe GoTo Network, LLC Corporate Website via an Authorized GoTo Network member website, a special tag called a “cookie” may have been used to provideThe GoTo Network, LLC with the account number of that member (a cookie is a tiny element of data that a Web site can send to your browser). You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This cookie expires as soon as you close your browser.
When you use and submit a credit card toThe GoTo Network, LLC for an online store transaction, your credit card information may be saved for recurring monthly billing if applicable. All ofThe GoTo Network, LLC Online Store transactions are encrypted using COMONO 256-bit encryption and travel over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) server.
The GoTo Network, LLC Corporate Website may contain links to other sites such asThe GoTo Network Member home pages and other recommended vendors. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
The GoTo Network, LLC reserves the right to modify this policy from time to time without further notice.
Your continued use of this website or ofThe GoTo Network, LLC services indicates your agreement to this policy.
As always, if you have any questions regarding your privacy while visiting our site, please direct your inquiries to:
Email: [email protected]
14 – User Conduct Policy
As a Member you understand and agree not to useThe GoTo Network to:
- Post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- UseThe GoTo Network Service for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail,’ ‘spam,’ ‘chain letters,’ ‘pyramid schemes,’ or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to a) UsingThe GoTo Network to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and b) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Stalk or harass anyone.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted throughThe GoTo Network Service.
15 – Recurring Billing Cancellation/Change Policy
Once your recurring billing is established, you may make changes including cancellation, by phone, fax or email at least 10 (business) days prior to your recurring billing date. If using email, please ensure that you receive confirmation by reply. All changes become permanent until otherwise notified. Any changes of recurring billing payment method are required in writing for everyone’s security.